“NEED HELP? CALL JESUS: 1 800 005-3787”
Out of curiosity and desperation, I called the number.
A voice answered and asked for my address if I needed help.
I was so desperate, I gave my address.
The next day, a Mexican guy showed up with a lawnmower……
… Before the PC Police swoop in and get me, we move now to …
… which segues directly to …
This Week’s Walmartian!
The Walmart Car Show
… which brings us to …
• Featured now at Walmart
(Hat tip: “B-Squared”>
• Why Women Live Longer Than Men
(Hat tip to “B-Squared” for the continuing series.)
• Public announcement of your commitment to find the cure!:
• Perhaps they had insomnia as well …
• Good parenting tip – be sure your children know their address!
• Comforting to know as a parent:
• Separated at Birth – Rachael MadCow and Stan Laurel:
• Blonde Joke du Jour
Spot the blonde:
… next up …
• Name That Tune!
(Hat tip: “Ol’ Petrol Head”)
This song was popular in the 60’s and we could all slow dance to it.
Can you name the song, just by looking at the picture?
Think about it – it’s really obvious!
You’ll kick yourself!!
Hey, don’t blame me. I’m just forwarding this to those whose sense of humor I believe is as warped as mine.
• Fart In Church Series …
• The uses of colorful language …
• What a team! Amazon and the U.S. Postal Service!
… And now, in closing …
• Helpful Clerks