Hat tip to “B-Squared” for today’s theme item.
… which brings us to …
… and that leads us to …
• Wedded Bliss – Graveside Edition
• Burning Question of the Hour:
Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
• What you need after you visit the People of Walmart site:
• WiFi Password:
• Better Than A Car Alarm:
… in a related vein:
• Your Friday Geography Lesson:
• Your Friday Floriduh Report – You Just Can’t Make This Stuff Up Edition
WELLINGTON, Fla. (AP) – The Florida Board of Medicine says a West Palm Beach surgeon has agreed to pay a $3,000 fine for removing a woman’s healthy kidney that he thought was a tumor.
• WWLLTM – Taking Down The Christmas Lights Edition
• Daffynitions du Jour
• Why Newspapers Are Becoming Extinct:
• Blonde Joke du Jour
Ms. Anne O’Dyne – Official Blonde of the Friday Funnies
A blonde walked into a diner and ordered a cup of coffee. When she gets her drink, she notices that it has a “contest game piece” on the side of the cup. She peels off the sticker and instantly starts screaming, “I won a motor home!”
She continues shoulting, “I won a motor home!” until the waitress decides to get her boss.
“What’s the problem here?” the manager asks.
“I won a motor home!” she shouts again.
“That’s impossible!” he replies. “We didn’t give out motor homes.”
She says “Well, it says so on this sticker.”
The boss takes the sticker and reads it.
It says: “Win a bagel.”
• Wedded Bliss
• At “Dr. Mc’s” Clinic:
• Boy or Girl?
• The Friday Funnies Food & Nutrition Corner
And now …